FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aren’t you a little young for RTW trips already? (VX F/LH F/LX F/TG F/CX J/QF J/AA F)
Old Aug 18, 2010, 9:38 am
Short hair Francis

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Flyingfox
Well done report.

Your cheese plate from Thai has a special layered cheese with fruit and nuts that I thought Thai had discontinued - I haven't seen it in some time and was just on BKK-FRA in F a month ago. I looked for it but none was to be had! It's at the 8 o'clock position on your plate.
I LOVE that cheese, and am glad to see some flights have it! It has been around for years and years in F.........

Wow, I didn't even know that was hard to find. One's garbage is another treasure! Unfortunately it did went to waste since I'm not fond of cheese typically

Originally Posted by SFO777
Great pics Francis. Looks just like a typical mid-con AA meal.
But that old projector? And the exterior photo of the plane around the cockpit window looks pretty battered and abused.
It's another typical mid-con AA meal

TG did surprised me in a nice way in terms of service, I didn't really have any expection for this sector although I was hoping to get a massage at the TG BKK First lounge
I bet that old projector is probably older than me, heck half of AA's fleet is The photos don't quite do enough justice, the 744 looked worse in person the what the photos showed.