FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Anaheim {US-CA}
View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 2010, 11:29 pm
Crazyhotelguy

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by UberLefty
My wife and I stayed at this hotel back in March and were upgraded to what I would consider one of the best Disneyview rooms....#10429. It was a corner room on the end of one of the two segments of the building that extend out towards California Adventure and Disneyland. Nice sized room, king bed, with an amazing view but a long walk from the elevators. One night we stayed in the hotel and watched the fireworks from our room with the audio synched up to a recent YouTube posting....very memorable experience. Depending on how important a view is for you the higher rooms are obviously going to have a much better view over California Adventure and into Disneyland but you sacrifice the ability to go outside (no balcony or anything). The property no longer has an executive lounge but as a diamond were given coupons to use at the Starbucks downstairs (can be extremely busy if you don't time it right).
Originally Posted by fromYXU
I would not pay extra for the lanai access. The are located on a lower floor and have limited views. Would prefer a higher floor without lanai.
Thanks for the input... I appreciate it.