FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Star Alliance/Oneworld Award Planning with Award Nexus
Old Aug 15, 2010, 7:59 am
ckpeter

Originally Posted by gsforfree
Can you add the ability to perform a search again direcly from the recent searches screen?
Originally Posted by aktchi
Agree with gsforfree that a record of recent searches and ability to repeat them with one click would be great.
I assume you know about the "edit" link and how you can initiate a search again with two clicks? Regardless, it is a good suggestion and I will see what I can do.

Suggestions: (1) A "stop search" button when something is obviously wrong. (2) You can also automate this. For example if a search has taken 5X the estimated time, it can be terminated and automatically be reported to you as something to look into.
So far, downtime is infrequent enough that I rather not complicate with the system with further self-check. I also check up on ANX often enough that, by the time an automated alert is sent, I would have already noticed it myself.

Of course, if this starts to happen regularly, I will have to do something about it.

Finally, why not put a link to Award Nexus in your signature?
I am still a little timid due to the server capacity limit. But I should be putting something up soon.