FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends
Old Aug 15, 2010, 7:29 am
username
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ndrew1
How strange! I was just there two weeks ago and was given a $20 Voucher to use at the Restaurant as well as a Free Appetizer. I was given them because of my Gold Status and even upgraded to the Club Level.
Apparently the GM of this hotel reads FT so maybe he can address this. I got nothing other than a room on the 3rd floor (which I think is the Concierge Level). No vouchers for the restaurant - dinner or otherwise. The restaurant is actually pretty interesting - not too expensive, interesting food but the service was slow and not great.

I am using the Weekend BOGO coupon (which amazingly they processed correctly - many hotels can't do it correctly the first time - even though they had no idea what it was when I handed it in at check-in). Maybe that has something to do with it? $109 for 2 nights, I am not complaining.

I asked the clerk when I checked out. They definitely do not give anything on weekends. If one pays the "breakfast included" rate, then one would get the $20 coupon. On weekdays, the Plat/Gold breakfast coupon is good for a continental breakfast in the restaurant. The rooms on the 3rd floor are stocked with some soda, water, a bag of chip and some nuts - they are free!

Last edited by username; Aug 15, 2010 at 8:06 pm