FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award Ticket Success - Post It Here
View Single Post
Old Aug 14, 2010, 7:14 am
GTEnvCO2

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, DL DM
Christmas Eve to Bruges/Brussels, Trouble on Return

I'm probably not posting this on the right forum - perhaps need the lack of success forum Have 4 traveling, booking on SkyMiles Platinum for reward, into Brussels - have that for the 24th of Dec on saver fare (looking to get the 60k economy since it's 2 adults and 2 small children). Using the delta engine (terrible) and KVS tool (just starting to learn how to use this) and can't seem to get anything back around Jan 1, 2, 3, 4 at saver rate out of BRU or any European cities nearby (e.g., AMS, Dusseldorf, etc.) KLM doesn't seem to be showing up in KVS tool either, so maybe there's a glitch there. Any tips? Would prefer a direct out of BRU or AMS, if possible given the two children. I'm a relative newbie at being creative with booking routes - wouldn't mind a stopover somewhere but not sure how to engineer that other than calling. Guess I'll get on the line with a Delta agent. Oh, and I guess I should mention I'm going out of ATL. I forgot that bit

Last edited by GTEnvCO2; Aug 14, 2010 at 7:54 am Reason: adding city that I'm leaving out of