FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - op-up for entire family after altercation with ground staff
Old Aug 11, 2010, 8:27 am
jackrussellterrier

Programs: JMB Diamond,NH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, IHG Royal Ambassador Spire,
He basically denied any wrongdoings and maintained that he did not tell the agent his occupation, nor asked for any special treatment. He accused the agent of lying on the assualt. He has filed a formal complaint to CX and is now very unhappy that his identity is revealed by CX staff.

I feel that CX may have to offer some goodwill gesture to the family again for the leak of identity, no matter which side is lying.[/QUOTE]

well yes but was he and his family late for the flight and then kicked up a fuss for being correctly deplaned? Thats what I want to know. For me and I guess many frequent flyers this is something we believe should happen to pax unless they were genuinely delayed rather than own lack of discipline.

Of course if the agent stuffed up and then accused pax of lying ..well agent should be receiving big book in his/her face and sent on way accordingly :P