FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New US Promo: 'Hop, skip and jump' to a higher level of Preferred status
Old Aug 7, 2010, 11:11 pm
flyzabit

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Originally Posted by ludocdoc
There's a local airline that connects PVR and SJD; I forget the name but it's upthread (buried in 1000 posts). You could find it form the airports websites -- there are lists of the airlines that fly in. The connection was about $100 or $150. It's tough to do a 1 day turn there, so you might as well fly into one and out of the other. I got the Westin on the beach in PVR for something like $50 on priceline a while ago.
Pages 33-35 and See posts 487 to 510:
Quote: Originally Posted by ludocdoc
"Anyone have ideas on how to get between PVR and SJD? I cant find any ferry services, and the flights are quite expensive. The connection adds almost enough monty to do two out and backs."
---
Originally posted by Itsme110 - "There is a small airline called Aero Calafia. They have one flight a day from pvr to Cabo, stopping in Mazatlan. I have never flown with them, but i have friends who do all the time, and they say they are a good outfit. "

You then had your own quote of $160 in post #510.
(The other routes for MX were via MEX or so for $350 or so, you had noted.)