FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Original matrix.itasoftware.com is now gone?
Old Aug 7, 2010, 1:30 pm
travelsavant

Programs: Nothing worth mentioning
ITAGIRL Welcome to Flyertalk. We all use this great search tool but have to agree with previous posters that when beta testing new matrix it had a few flaws that haven't appeared to be fixed prior to launch, specifically the "modify" search button is missing & it doesn't seem to have all UA flights showing...a fatal flaw for me, especially when I can find them on UA site & cheaper than on ITA! I'll continue using new matrix & providing feedback but will most likely be using combination of the Classic & new version until suggestions have been implemented.

Definitely agree with Aktchi on:
Originally Posted by aktchi
One feature I have requested often and should be both easy to implement and extremely popular, at least around here, would be to provide Cost/Mile for various itineraries and make it a sortable column. That way, in addition to other criteria, we could rank itineraries in order of Cost/Mile. Oh, and please publish the route language. You don't have to "support" it, just let us know what the syntax and commands are, so we don't have to depend on leaks and accidental discoveries.
Again, thank you for this wonderful search tool.