FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Special Rates! NFAF Back On! Manually This Time!
Old Aug 4, 2010, 3:27 am
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by tcook052
What's with the speech? You asked if there were any objections about transporting the "deal" to the Hotel Deals forum and I suggested you might want to check with the moderators of that forum first to see whether such a deal which is only available through a social networking site would be suitable or appropriate. That really wasn't an actual objection but rather a suggestion though it seems like the only answer to your question you really wanted to hear was 'yes'.
Actually, I said I respected your opinion and other naysayers.. if you're reading into the message, that is not the intent. Your suggestion is noted.. thanks.

Darkzx, I replied to your pm about NFAF but was not able to send because your settings are set to no messages received in the admin box. Please allow pms to be sent to you, then I'll be able to send the link to you. btw.. I appreciate the kind words.. I shall continue to contribute on to the FT board, for those who wish to benefit.

Last edited by Ancien Maestro; Aug 4, 2010 at 3:38 am