FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Special Rates! NFAF Back On! Manually This Time!
Old Aug 3, 2010, 11:24 pm
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Manual NFAF has been going on for 4 months now.. successful bookings and savings for FTers accross the Board.

I think its important to respect those whose opinions are of both factions.. Lots of FTers have taken advantage of it with great success, and for those who don't feel its worth taking advantage of it, then I would be the first to respect that opinion.. Not only FTers are taking advantage of this, but it ended up that my Facebook network including Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, etc. have found great success in booking stays and vacations under this deal..i.e. Personally my family's Big Island Stay I saved about 40% off using NFAF compared to my previous stay rate.. and I thought I had a heck of a deal getting a Ocean Front 1,577 sq ft suite upgrade out of it.

I'm personally sold on this Friends and Family promotion.. Throughout the past 4 months, I've got 4 connections willing to book FTers friends through Facebook.. I've also received two other employee offers to book NFAF for myself personally additionally.. I also noticed since the Friends and Family rates went manual, that the rates have dropped as well.. i.e. 1 1/2 benjamins for Chateau Lake Louise Fairmont Lake View at the height of Summer.. They sell these things retail last year for $499 pn.

I remember the empty feeling when the March 31st internet deadline passed by.. everyone was dissappointed.. but I also remember that the deal was still on in the same way as the internet, and still available for those who want to book it, who otherwise wouldn't stay at a Fairmont. I'm happy to announce, despite those who don't believe in the method of the manual system, that the NFAF deals are still on and rates to my surprise are dropping! No obligation quotes by my network of Fairmont Employees at FTers beck and call.. just PM me. Name of the game.. save $$$.

Again, I'm not an employee at Fairmont.. my incentive, reward enough, is to communicate the very best Fairmont deals and savings to FTers interested.. NFAF, Packages and promos.

Last edited by Ancien Maestro; Aug 3, 2010 at 11:34 pm