FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] AA Citi / Citibank Card, 75K sign up bonus [read post #2 first]
Old Aug 1, 2010, 4:37 pm
msp2msy

Programs: DL PM, AA Gold, A3 Gold, WN CP, and lots of points everywhere.
Originally Posted by longleaf
For those on the fence about applying for 2 Citi cards back to back. I applied for both a personal Citi AA MC and a Citi AA business Visa. Both were approved by Citi, over the weekend. Booyah! (never had a Citi card prior)*
But will you go for a 3rd with me? What do you think?

Also, by MC, did you mean Amex?

And this is even though i have in the past 6 months also applied for and been approved for the BA Visa, SPG, SPG Business, and United Visa.
In my case, I had the same but also tossed in the Southwest offer from Chase, the Premier Rewards Amex for 25k MR, and a business gold card from Amex for another 50k MR. In retrospect, the 25k from the Amex Premier Rewards card seems downright low compared to all the rest of them. Still, it paid for a positioning flight for my MR to Singapore so I can't complain.

This has been one good year! Hopefully, the second half of the year will provide more great opportunities.
You aren't kidding. But I need to stop. My Equifax is way down below where it should be.

Originally Posted by BOShappyflyer
For those that applied and got the approval, did you all get an application I'D number? I applied for the business card, got to step 5, (app required review), but I didn't get an application ID.
Both my Visa Business app (done in IE) and my wife's Visa Business App (done in Chrome) reached Step 5: Final Summary and had the Application ID listed. Here's the block of text around it:

"Thank you ___. We have received your application and further processing is required at this time. to get an immediate decision, agents are currently available to assist, so please call us between the hours of 9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST, Monday-Friday, 1-866-606-2961.

Your application ID number will be used as a reference number during your call.

Application ID: ________

If your application is approved, ..."