FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The @mamasphor laptop saga
View Single Post
Old Jul 31, 2010, 1:10 pm
bakedpatato

Programs: AS Mileage Plan,KE Morning Calm+ (ST E+),SPG Gold
Originally Posted by thegeneral

Passive aggressive much? You have one opinion when the person isn't in the thread and now you have a different one?
No, I am annoyed at attention getting via Twitter;I just assumed that this was another "OMG company treated me bad ima tweet about it to milk all the attention I can get out of it", she had nothing bad to say about AAG and it was only her followers that were acting out;this is unlike the majority of attention getting tweeting...I will stand by my opinion that Twitter and blogging only serve as attention getters but Twitter seems to be one of the quickest channels of getting service from a company today...she was only using her resources to get her laptop back as soon as possible and I feel bad that I accused her of severe self promotion. In addition, if she wants to be a blogger and tweet, sure, she can, more power to her but again, I stand by my opinion that they are only channels for self promotion and, as such, if I hear of an event like this event, I will automatically assume the motivation behind the event was just for attention...I am at least willing to believe her words at face value as she hasn't given me reason to not.
And her kids are cute, admit it