FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Buckhead, Atlanta, GA [Master Thread]
Old Jul 31, 2010, 12:25 pm
el_tigre

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold
Update: Received an email yesterday that stay credit and the appropriate points had been credited for my Travelzoo rate. As always, Starwood customer service comes through again.

mrredskin, it sounds like you are already at the hotel, but the rest of my stay was wonderful. Club floor was great. Breakfast included a wide selection of cold items and three hot choices, usually eggs, bacon and another random selection. For the afternoon, lots of cheeses, meats and also two hot items. Beer and wine were complementary. Attendants were extremely friendly and helpful. It was among the best club floors I've experienced in the U.S.

I thought the rest of the hotel was very nice. The gym was a nice size and includes a pool, sauna and steam room with separate men's and women's changing rooms.

The room itself was exactly what you would expect for a Westin. Overall, I'd highly recommend the hotel, particularly with that Travelzoo rate. Excellent value.