FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The @mamasphor laptop saga
View Single Post
Old Jul 29, 2010, 7:00 pm
bakedpatato

Programs: AS Mileage Plan,KE Morning Calm+ (ST E+),SPG Gold
Originally Posted by mamaspohr
. Also suggesting that because I am a blogger who is a regular twitter user I am somehow looking for publicity is silly. I do not need publicity.

Thank you to those who have read all sides of the story. The Alaska Staff has been very attentive, and whenever I get new information from them I am sure to tweet it to let everyone know that they are on top of things.

We all make mistakes. I made a big one here. I am simply trying to get my computer back. It's more than just a computer to me. So much more.
I'm sorry if I sounded hostile but in this era of "tweet just to get attention" I tend to get annoyed over people using Twitter to get attention to their plight...to my credit I knew you had nothing bad to say about Alaska Air Group therefore I did not accuse you of your follower's folly
I am of the camp that blogging and Twitter only serve to promote self,however I have nothing to say about what you want to do;whatever floats your boat!
And your children are very very very cute and I hope if I ever have children that they'll be as cute as they are^