FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010
Old Jul 26, 2010, 7:54 pm
atldlff

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Originally Posted by Vuelos
Who can I contact to arrange said tour?
Well, the Waffle House (WH) corporate office is located in Norcross, GA and the Museum is located in Decatur, GA. Both are about 30 min. drive from the airport.

I had to laugh... I was reading an article today and it mentioned the (WH), and I thought wow, the Waffle House is in the news. It was actually referring to the WHITE HOUSE.

Now, the original Chick-Fil-A, known as the Dwarf Grill and later and currently know as the Dwarf House is located in Hapeville, GA and is only a 5 min. drive from the airport.

Originally Posted by Italy98
It is one of many ideas that pop into my head on occasion. Guess being mindless affords me more room inside my skull for this to happen.
Great minds think alike...Canarsie is right, we already had a very similar design in the works. It was actually scoow's idea if I recall correctly.

But wait, that's not all ... stay tuned for more cool ideas.

Originally Posted by BobRoss
Any idea where I am on the upgrade (wait) list?
Hmmm... We need a GIDS system for the waitlist. The system only asks for your e-mail address, so if you send me a PM with your e-mail address I can let you know where you are on the waitlist. Sorry, this is a first come first serve waitlist, there are no FT elite status upgrades.

Originally Posted by bennos
You know, I think we need to re-title the volunteers.
  • "Event Organizer" should become "Pilot" and "First Officer"
Funny you should mention this, I was speaking with Canarsie earlier today and mentioned that I just got my updated FAA Airman's certificate (aka Private Pilot's License) in the mail on Friday. I am now working on my Instrument rating.

Originally Posted by DiverDave
Interesting, but I might prefer "Service Recovery".

David
Service Excellence is a better description...