FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points by Sheraton Houston Greenway Plaza, TX [Master Thread]
Old Jul 22, 2010, 3:06 pm
CandymanJim

Programs: SPG Plat (3.2MM LT), Hilton Gold, AA LT Plat (3.2MM), Hertz 5*, US Mint MVP
Just a follow up on my previous post/review. I got on the online chat with the plat desk and went over this with them. They seemed truly concerned about this. I gave them my in-laws phone number as well as my own to contact for more details. Within an hour the manager contacted my in-laws then called me. He said the weekend staff is different from weekday staff and had personally visited the room and did not find the same situation as was experienced. He attributed it to the different staff and said the rooms had been refurbished this year, but agreed the carpets in the hallways and the rooms are badly stained.

He also said that all properties warn you not to leave valuables in your car.... I would think this is just common sense no matter where you are staying, but they made a point of it here, I believe due to the neighborhood.

Manager was sincere that this will be addressed with staff and found this experience unacceptable. They also refunded my points back for the stay.

I have to admit, I was impressed with the way they handled this, but I wont be staying here....

Jim