FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010
Old Jul 20, 2010, 4:55 pm
atldlff

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Originally Posted by localady
I've just read through the last 4 or 5 pages of this thread, so if there is something in an earlier post about what I'm asking, please forgive me...

For those of us who can't take the time off on Wed and Thurs, are there any other activities scheduled for Fri night or Sunday? I'm getting in late on Friday afternoon and signed up for Road Warrior training for Sat and have a pretty late flight on Sunday. Will it be mostly informal or will there be activities actually planned for Friday night, Sat night and Sunday afternoon? I could probably do a SDC and head home a little earlier on Sunday, but would rather get to do something with some of the people from here if possible.
Just so that everyone knows, Canarsie is updating the posts at the beginning of the thread with new information as it becomes available. Much better and certainly a more efficient that the process than I followed last year.

Now... to answer your specific question: Yes, there are activities planned for Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening. We just haven't announced the venues as we are still working on those. We will most likely add the evening events to the online registration soon and ask everyone to sign up for those so that we can get an accurate headcount for planning purposes.

As far as "informal" activities, certainly one is in the works for Wednesday evening (mersk862), and I am sure one will fall together on Sunday evening for those that are still around. There are also some "other" impromptu activities that pop-up at these events, (trips to the Waffle House, Varsity, etc.) just like last year, but I think I will let others comment about those...