FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010
Old Jul 20, 2010, 1:46 pm
Dovster
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Including you, we currently have 24 potential attendees on the waitlist.

This is not good news if you want to attend the events on Friday, October 22, 2010, as there is only one opening for the Operations Control Center. Otherwise, that day is completely full.

However, we currently have the following slots still open as of the time this was posted:

Delta Executive Engagement — 6 slots left open
Lunch Sponsored by Delta — 5 slots left open
Delta Heritage Museum — 11 slots left open
Delta Operations Control — 1 slot left open
Delta Technical Operation — Completely full with no slots open
ATL Fire Station Tours — 22 slots left open
Road Warrior Training I — 39 slots left open
Road Warrior Training II — 80 slots left open

As of now, anyone who is on the waitlist that wants to attend one or both Road Warrior Trainings will be able to attend them with no problem, while only the first 11 waitlisted people who want to attend the Delta Heritage Museum will have first choice.

We are still working on the number of attendees that can attend the dinners on all three nights, as we want for everyone to be able to attend. Please stay tuned...

Other venues are still in the planning stages and will be announced once confirmed.

Note — Those who are on the waitlist will still be required to pay the $95.00 registration fee once they are confirmed, as that covers the technology for www.atldo.com, printed materials, etc. even though some venues are now completely full.
I thought that once you registered you were automatically signed up for all events, with the exception of RWD I & II, which you had to ask for separately.

Isn't that the case?

If so, how come there are some events with more people attending than others?