FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LGW Premium Experience - LGW-MCO-LGW; BA in J (lots of photos)
Old Jul 20, 2010, 5:20 am
malkie

Programs: BA
I'm glad you enjoyed it There are a lack of LGW photo reports, hence the motivation to write this one.

So did you go to Disney World or Universal Studio?.......... Do you still enjoyable flying to MCO for 3 days and you didn't want spent for whole weeks in Florida?
Sadly my schedule didn't permit any free time - it was literally off the aircraft to an evening meeting, following by work all through Tuesday and Wednesday. There were a few hours on Thursday between close the meetings and my return flight (as the domestic US guys had earlier flights), but not really enough time to visit anywhere or do any shopping.

Usually my work allows me complete control over my travel bookings, meaning I often take time before or after a TATL flight to have a mini-holiday. I don't fly that often, so almost every time is worth taking extra days. Sadly this trip was a group-booking meaning I couldn't change anything and had to return with the rest of the group.

Otherwise I would have flown into MCO, but then out of IAD to visit friends in DC for a few days.