FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jul 19, 2010, 5:18 pm
lovetotravel

Originally Posted by HoKo
Hey guys, I've been monitoring this thread for a while and I've read the sticky FAQ (I'll be careful not to claim I've been doing so for a year though haha) I'm relatively new to the whole FF community, I only discovered this about 3 months ago, but I think I've been making up for lost time pretty effectively (United MP 50K offer, personal and biz SPG for 60K, and personal and biz chase checking for 50K) and I've tried to do my homework so I wouldn't drive anyone crazy posting basic questions like "what is churning?"

But with all that being said I have been doing the US Mint coins for about 1 month now and I haven't been able to figure out how to get around the current $1000 every 10 days limit. Many people in the most recent posts have pointed out how they were able to circumvent the current limit, is this done by using different billing addresses, different credit cards, different shipping addresses, different names, or some combination of the above?

I know that a lot of times people don't necessarily want to share their exact tactics but any guidance would be much appreciated.
The current limits are fairly new and as of now there does not seem to be a way around them. If someone is willing to share any workarounds with you thru PMS, wonderful, just try not to insult anyone