FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jul 19, 2010, 3:51 pm
jschner

Originally Posted by Happy
All the quoted links are stuff in 2009 that have been mentioned / discussed many times over on this thread as they came out, not to mention that those articles were at least a full year late on this topic.

And you claim you have "monitored" this and other threads for over a year.... first, you insulted everyone by your initial posts, then you followed with this "new findings" as if they are some news...

please, jschner, you are beating a dead horse - the more you post, the more ignorant side of you have come out.
Kind of hostile aren't you, Happy? (Your metaphor is a worn out, cliche and your grammar is bad BTW -- so there!)

Despite that, I didn't think HoKo, who stated that he was new, asked an unreasonable question - particularly for a thread with 9K+ posts. I did my best to answer him, which is more than I can say for you.

I'm sure you know better than I do. So why don't you post an on topic, clear answer to his question (and mine)?

Last edited by jschner; Jul 19, 2010 at 4:11 pm