FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trial Gold Membership
View Single Post
Old Dec 17, 2002, 1:39 am
LLZ

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by CharlesMD:
You crack me up, LLZ. It's been a slow night.

Yes, you can sit in front of the GLDs and PLT on your travels between FLL and DuBoisistan or wherever exciting computer business takes you. No problems there.

As our travel is mostly on leisure, I'll take a coach seat to Hawaii or LON any day over Domestic world traveller plus to Cleveland. Oops I meant domestic first. And we can get half-way EXP (i.e. PLT) for our efforts and not have to anonymously sleep in hotels every other week, as so many road warriors do. I'll think of you later this week enroute to HNL. Look forward to my upcoming trip reports...

</font>
I've yet to go to DuBoise or wherever it is you're alluding to. Cleveland, hell yeah I've been there.

It really is a nice city. Classic midwestern, one of the best museums in the world, and some great restaurants if you're "in the know"...know what I mean. That's just to visit my Grandparents though...I don't go there for business.

For business I go to Los Angeles, Seattle, Phoenix, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Miami (I have to drive though, **** it...no miles!) etc.

I'm sure though, as the cocky young M.D. you'll surpass me.