FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010
Old Jul 17, 2010, 10:00 pm
Italy98

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Why?

For what?!?
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Bring two spare suitcases.
Short term memory going?

Originally Posted by atldlff
I would agree. Given the fact that meals are included in the training, the staff, the equipment, etc., I think Delta is barely covering it's expenses. Chances are that some of these cost have gone up since last year, but they are holding the cost to those that are participating the same as last year.

Also, please keep in mind, that Delta and the SkyMiles team is our primary sponsor for this event. Canarise and I can absolutely tell everyone that the SkyMiles is not only providing incredible support behind the scenes, but they are putting significant resources and $$ into this event. They are also helping to secure our other corporate sponsors... more to come on that so stay tuned.

There are PLENTY of shopping opportunities at the Delta Heritage Museum store! If I recall correctly, I was told we set the record for single day sales at the store last year, and we had to use the "luggage storage" on the bus to store the large boxes that many people brought home from the Museum. I have no clue what was in those boxes Which reminds me, if there are specific items that people want to purchase, let us know in advance so we can help make sure there is enough merchandise on hand.

While I don't think you got a large "check" mersk862, if I recall correctly, you ALSO won Delta SkyMiles at last year's event.
And just what might some of those 'specific items' be that would be of interest?

Good night all, see everyone in the AM or what ever time it might be. =