FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Star Alliance/Oneworld Award Planning with Award Nexus
Old Jul 16, 2010, 4:46 pm
ckpeter

Originally Posted by MKE-MR
Thanks--this is a great, fast, low-graphics engine.
I'm seeing a bug on IE7/PC though. The font gets bigger and bigger as I go down the page. If I use route builder it literally gets so that the submit button is bigger than my screen, so it seems to be some iteration in the layout (I'm not an expert on HTML/javascript/whatever is used).

Another bug: if I do get a lot of results, how can I actually see them all? For instance, a route like XXX-ORD-AMS may pull up a bunch of connections XXX-ORD even though it's only going to connect to the same ORD-AMS flight--but I can't expand the calendar to see what the latest connection available is since it sorts from the 6 AM flight and shows me that 6, 7, 8, 9 etc are all available.
Thanks for trying it out.

I see what you mean by the escalating font size in IE7. It is very weird. I will have to look into it.

As for the viewing option, are you referring to the results from a route builder search? My suggestion is that you use the checkboxes on the left to filter out the route that you want to see. So,

1) Select ORD-AMS to see what flights are available (since long hauls are usually the hardest to find).

2) Once you find the departure time for the desired ORD-AMS flights, deselect ORD-AMS and select XXX-ORD. Also, switch on flight time display under display settings, so you can see what time each flight arrives.

3) Don't forget that you can click on the calendar date for a more detailed display on the right.

Right now, the calendar view is tailored toward week-long search, but there is an upcoming table view option that should make it much easier to see all the flights in a listing.

In case I misunderstood your question, let me know if you were looking for something else.