FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Star Alliance/Oneworld Award Planning with Award Nexus
Old Jul 12, 2010, 3:20 pm
ckpeter

Originally Posted by Rom Sac
I've just started playing with this and it looks terrific. I don't think I will miss the experience of banging my head against the wall as I try to get the BA search engine to answer a simple query (dear BA: no, I do not wish to travel from SFO to HKG via London!)

Does anyone have any good ideas about how to check LX availability? EF shows some seats available that are not currently shown on ANA (and thus don't show up on Award Nexus). I understand that EF is showing availability to M&M members, but I sort of doubt that LX availability for partners is as minimal as ANA currently shows.
LX should be covered by both ANA/NH and AC. Are you looking at connecting flights?

For non-stop flights, everything should be visible by ANA. For connecting flights, sometimes ANA or AC will miss some connection possibilities. Try doing a segment-by-segment search to see if you can see it.

I know that EF seems to have some different ways of constructing routes (perhaps someone from EF can chime in), so that may explain why EF shows route that is not shown by ANX.