FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage Enrollment / Signup Bonuses (archival)
Old Jul 9, 2010, 2:11 am
bob1952

Got targetted for the "Your Friends Could Be Worth 10,000 Miles" promo.

If you would like to earn 1000 miles (as well as get me 1000 miles) I have 10 referrals.

You just need to earn 750 miles by august 2010 (there are other ways to qualify).

Luckily if you sign up for AAdvantage dining and spend $25 bucks at a participating restaurant you can get 1000 miles.

http://www.aa.com/viewPromotionDetai...&_locale=en_US

PM me if you'd like a referral with your preferred email, first and last name.

"Offer is valid for recipients of this email only. Only AAdvantageŽ members who receive this email will be eligible to earn AAdvantageŽ bonus miles. To qualify, you must have referred friends between May 25, 2010 and August 31, 2010, and referred friends must have enrolled in the AAdvantage program as new members and completed an eligible activity (travel on American Airlines, American Eagle or the AmericanConnectionŽ carrier, get approved for a select CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ credit card (Subject to credit approval), or transact and earn at least 750 miles with any AAdvantage program participants) between May 25, 2010 and August 31, 2010. Referred friends must reside in the United States. There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer during this promotion; however, the maximum number of bonus miles that can be earned through this promotion is 10,000 bonus miles. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends for bonus miles to be posted to your AAdvantage account. Anyone who is referred by multiple AAdvantage members will be associated with the first AAdvantage member the referred individual responds to. Bonus miles do not count towards elite status qualification."