FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - iPhone/Flight Track Pro App/TripIt/iCal on Mac
Old Jul 8, 2010, 5:45 pm
freshairborne

iPhone/Flight Track Pro App/TripIt/iCal on Mac

Does anyone use these, or any combination thereof, to keep track of your trips? I'm trying to find a reliable way to put my monthly flying schedule on my iPhone via Mac/iCal and MobileMe.

Another UA pilot wrote a program that imports our schedule info from the UA Employees' website into iCal, and I've used it for a couple years, but lately tried to integrate TripIt and an App called Flight Track Pro. All seemed well until MobileMe got jammed up, quit syncing properly, and therefore quit syncing iCal stuff to my phone.

The Apple "chat help" wasn't. They just told me that the 3rd party software was to blame, so I removed it, dumped the Calendar items in the library, emptied the Safari cache, and started fresh, to no avail.

Not as if I'm going to miss any flights or anything, but I'm just trying to find a reliable combination of these or other products that will help me keep track of things. Any insight is appreciated.

FAB