FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - You're SomeOne Special Program (SOS) - Discontinued [merged]
Old Nov 14, 2002, 12:41 am
FAAA

I am so proud to read such a thread.. That are customers care so much.. I don't know
how the miles program works, but are you aloud to give your miles to other people.. if
so and you do come up with the new SOSISVS and I do love that, you could donate
your miles when the employee has 5 or 6 SOSISVS. They would mail it in to a address
that is on the card with there name and employee number and base. customer service
could check to make sure they are really AA employees for you. Now you could tell
customer service or who ever you would call to give that employee a ticket from your
miles. They would mail that ticket to the base of the F/A or agent and would put it in
there mail box. I think the ticket would be good for one year. When you mail in a letter
to the company it takes about three or four months before the employee gets it.. It goes
thought corporate and then to there manger and then they mail it to your house along
with a $5.00 Starbucks coupon.. So if you call and take care of it that way then it would go faster.. Now I have know idea how many miles you have to fly to get a ticket and if this thread never comes to light. I am just proud of you guys that you wanted to do
something for US.. thank you XXOO