FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Website Problems/Issues thread
View Single Post
Old Jul 7, 2010, 8:15 pm
vintyma

Programs: United, US Air, BA, Delta, AMR, Virgin American
Originally Posted by Air NZ Online
Hi Vineeta,

I see other followers of this forum have offered good advice on how you could earn UA or US miles on your trip - this is a very helpful bunch!

That's not such a bad idea. While you may not have any need to use the Airpoints for more Air NZ flights in the next few years, you may be able to earn enough to redeem on a UA, US or CO flight instead. If you want to join Airpoints, send me an email and I can give you a promo code to waive the regular NZD $50 per person joining fee.

Whatever you decide to do, best wishes for your upcoming wedding and have a sensational honeymoon down under! And we'd love to see you travel with Air New Zealand.
Thanks, Paul. We considered whether to join Airpoints, and ultimately decided it would be best for us to stick to our existing FFPs on domestic airlines, but it was very sweet of you to offer the promo code waiver. My husband has already been to NZ twice and raves about it, so I turned down a honeymoon in Hawaii in favor of New Zealand, and am really looking forward to it. We're sorry we couldn't fly Air New Zealand this time, but hey, if I fall in love with NZ, maybe another time?
Many thanks again,
Vineeta