FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No Snacks
Thread: No Snacks
View Single Post
Old Jul 2, 2010, 10:13 pm
DenverBrian
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Sometimes known as [ARG:6 UNDEFINED]
Originally Posted by azstar
Flight attendants are supposed to have a list with all Classic, Plus, Ascent and Summit members. However, they don't always carry the list with them down the aisle and sometimes fail to provide the snack or meal that Plus passengers are entitled to. You should contact Frontier Airlines customer relations department because this, apparently, happens too frequently.
And it happened to me this evening, AUS-DEN, as a Classic Plus. The whole flight was odd - the E190 was in Republic paint and didn't match the seat map from ticketing on; my seat was arbitrarily assigned from 12D to 2A to 21D(!) and I was lucky enough to have 2A still available when I did online checkin; of course no TVs on the Republic plane; and then the FA didn't provide any snacks to Plus or elites. I didn't even think about it until reminded when I was riffling through the "entertainment" brochure, and by then we were 15 minutes from landing.

I'll try to remember next time, but it's very bad form to make the passenger the primary person responsible for ensuring this benefit happens.