FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need FT community help to review AutoSlash.com
Old Jul 2, 2010, 8:47 pm
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by dracs
Just tried for today's date for 3 day rental at LNK,NE from 9pm to 9pm on monday.

Avis doesn't show up which is coming out to be 93$( US airways 3000 miles promotion code) as compared to Autoslash options where the cheapest is 103$

Any reason? I thought US airways is pretty hot promotion to go under the radar.

Dracs
I can confirm that we did have Avis and Budget on our site initially, but we have temporarily removed them for now. We hope to have them back on the site in the near future. Discussions are ongoing.

I will say that as per our “How it Works” page, we do check all rental providers. If we find a rate that beats what we can provide on AutoSlash, we will email the customer to direct them to an alternate site where they can book it, even if it doesn’t generate a commission for us.

We’re 100% committed to providing our customers with the best deal possible. We believe that if you do right by your customers, success will eventually follow. Not everyone in this industry buys into that theory, but then again, we’re happy to be different.