FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connecting in Frankfurt [FRA] 2009-2023 (retired)
Old Jul 2, 2010, 7:43 am
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by europe10
When we take the escalator/elevator to Level 3 from level 1 (Bus Gate) do we have to proceed immediately to Passport Control? We would like to have a shower as we have just travelled 10 hours in economy. There is one located in Pier B by Gate B30 (next to DUTY FREE SHOP). Can we go there first or do we have to go to Passport Control first? There is another shower located in Conourse B by the shopping/eating area. Would this be a better location after Passport Control? We plan to go here anyway, for a bite to eat before going to our connecting Schengen flight (LH 4086). Thanks for your help.
You can only go to the shower by B30 (which is on level 2) by going through security and I don't know if they'll let you do so without a BP for a flight departing from B non-Schengen. I have no experience of using either but the shower after passport control seems like a better option (i.e. less hassle).