FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Husband's 30th Birthday...where to stay?????
Old Jul 2, 2010, 5:01 am
Kagehitokiri
FlyerTalk Evangelist

how does the largest mini fridge youve received compare to the MO minibar? (pictured at link)

Originally Posted by lands
And of course you could fit everything you mentioned but the pies and cake in a mini-fridge.

Sorry, I just get a kick out of the all out pitch for the fridge.

Granted, if you've got a full size cake or pie or have a bunch of precooked meals then you need it.

Never said that there was no value, just questioning whether they need it as much as they think. And if the trade off of staying off the strip to get it is worth it vs a strip view at the Wynn..

I'm now going to find a hammer and hit myself with it as I realize I've spent this much time discussing the merits of a fridge.
vdara is closest to strip, and not farther than some "strip" properties.
also, i mentioned other strengths of palms place - small, pool might be 2nd best after MO.
(but with access to palms if desired.)

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
you will have NO NEED for a full kitchen
Originally Posted by kingalien
I was thinking the same thing but gave the OP benefit of the doubt .
^

+3 on the "think if you really need a kitchen in vegas"

You can get a fridge brought to any room you want.
Maybe it's just me, but if you don't have a kid and are 30 yrs old, what in the hell do you need a full size fridge and a freezer for in Vegas?

You could throw 80% of what you'd put into a big fridge in a mini. Stove? Eat it cold.
And as I said, a mini fridge works for all of those (if you're willing to eat a cold meal or two)

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Jul 2, 2010 at 6:23 am