FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010
Old Jun 28, 2010, 2:28 pm
MikeMpls
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
...(Off topic note to Mike: if you plan to repeat the list of questions/items as you did last year [and I think you should!], I highly recommend you spell check, review grammar and remove the emotional tone. I think you'll see a positive difference in how powerful those questions are. You might want to even compare last year's list to see if any items have been addressed, are better, worse, etc.)
Most of the sheet was the pasted-in inputs of other NW elites. They will have to voice their own concerns this year. First, last year I was one of relatively few NW elites who was active in the DL forum, so a lot of them found out too late to attend. They are all Medallions now, and hopefully they are participating here. And secondly, I don't think I'll be able to arrive in time for any Thursday [includes the execs] or Friday sessions; my vacation time this year is severely limited. We're mostly hoping for a good RWT followup over the weekend.

If such a sheet is done this year, I would suggest perhaps a "Top 10" list of desired SkyMiles improvements to use as talking points.

Originally Posted by DiverDave
... It will certainly be appropriate should Mike walk into the executive Q&A with a list of issues and questions, just as in 2009. That was civil and professional, and hopefully some points were made.

Thank you,
David H.
Regretfully, can't do it this year, plus I think a different orientation would better serve all this year -- see above.

Last edited by MikeMpls; Jun 28, 2010 at 2:34 pm