FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Boingo Mobile - Unreliable and Horrible "Customer Service"
Old Jun 28, 2010, 12:06 pm
BigFlyer

A little late, my trip is long over.

I did not post until the second incident. These two events I described are not flukes. In each incident there were numerous emails, where response time was between a little over 24 hours to days. In fact, my most recent email regarding the Sydney trip has gone over a week without a response.

The problem is clearly systemic. For starters there needs to be 24/7 mobile support (or at least 7 days a week) and reasonably prompt response to emails so that the problems can be rectified before the trip is over.

Originally Posted by laurensanyal
I just came across your review of Boingo Mobile and wanted to respond, if you don't mind. I sincerely regret that you had a frustrating experience with us recently. That is certainly not representative of the excellent customer experience we strive to provide, and I'd like to try to make things right.

Unfortunately, I don't have quite enough information to investigate further. Would you please email me at lsanyal at boingo dot com with your username? I'd like to take a look at your account, determine what happened, and get to the bottom of this.

Warm Regards,
Lauren Sanyal