FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn, Austria [Master Thread]
Old Jun 28, 2010, 12:18 am
Forstbetrieb

Programs: EX˛-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
Originally Posted by cxn
A fourpoints with Room Service!

I wouldnt ding any hotel that doesnt make a PB&J at 2am unless it was a 4seasons.
I don't know which fourpoints you know, but all the fourpoints I know do have room service. And if there is a bar with a snack carte until 01:30 there should be the possibility to eat a snack until roundabout 01:00. Most **** hotels I know do have a 24 h room service and at least a small carte in the night.

I have written the time only for information.

Today another receptionist confirm that there is the possibility to use points in the restaurant. For example 2250 points for breakfast instead of 19 €. I think this is a little bit high if I compare with other hotels. 4000 points for the room and 4500 points for a breakfast for two...

Last edited by Forstbetrieb; Jun 28, 2010 at 12:32 am Reason: added the points for room & breakfast to campare