FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn, Austria [Master Thread]
Old Jun 27, 2010, 4:44 pm
Forstbetrieb

Programs: EX˛-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
Unhappy The world's best 4Points? I don't think so!

I am there right now.

Stay on points.

Breakfast then not included. 19 € per person.

Check in: the girl didn't know anything about instant awards or something like this. Also wasn't asked about late check out... But was asked if I had a laptop. Was given a internet code.

Upgrade only to a better room, nothing to write home about. I don't think it is a junior suite, even when at least two of them were available on spg.com. ( smoking and non-smoking ) It is the first time that I have checked this.

Ice is on the 7th and 9th floor available. You have to ask for where it is. Both cup dispensers are empty...

7th floor is the spg floor

The tv is not turnable because it is not fixed...

Have to change my keycards because they do not work at the door but in the elevator. I think the controller at the door is the problem, the new card also didn't work without problems.

Room service only until 22.30.

After that time only a snack card at the bar ( 11th floor ) but the receptionist doesn't know what's on the card. Does he rings up the bar? NO!

In the room there was a plate with a " Herzlich willkommen " a little bit of fruit and one piece of cake, a bottle of sparkling water ( 1 l Waldquelle spritzig ) and a bottle of the house sparkling wine for us two.

BTW it is a green hotel with a keycard main switch.