FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010
Old Jun 18, 2010, 2:21 am
Canarsie
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Arrow Official List of Registered Attendees

The official list of attendees is maintained at the Official Internet Web Site of The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event in Atlanta, Georgia.

As of now, guests have not been included yet.

Do you see anyone on this list with whom you would like to be grouped?

I wrote “grouped,” not “groped,” Dovster.

Functionality to be included at the Official Internet Web Site of The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event in Atlanta, Georgia is the ability to choose the venues you want to attend. This will help make it possible for more Delta forum FlyerTalk members to attend and enjoy this event, as not everyone who attends this event is going to want to participate in all of the venues.

At the event last year, not everybody attended all of the venues on all three days. For example, there were some FlyerTalk members who only wanted to attend the Road Warrior Training. Other FlyerTalk members only showed up for the first day or the first couple of days.

If you are registered but did not submit your FlyerTalk name, please let me know and I will add you to this list. In fact, please alert me of any corrections which need to be made to this list.

Thank you.

Last edited by Canarsie; Sep 13, 2010 at 7:32 pm