FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010
Old Jun 18, 2010, 2:18 am
Canarsie
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Arrow Official Lodging

Hilton Atlanta Airport
1031 Virginia Avenue
Atlanta, Georgia 30354
404-767-9000

Please click here to reserve a room at the special event rate.

Here is general information about Hilton Atlanta Airport.

A special room rate of US$79.00 is being offered to attendees of the event and — unlike last year, when the cost of Internet access was 50% off — this year, Internet access is complimentary. For those attendees who are Hilton HHonors members, you may choose a free MyWay benefit other than Internet access, which you will receive.

For those of you who are Diamond and Gold Hilton HHonors VIP members:
Originally Posted by DiverDave
The Hilton confirms they will give lounge access to their registered guests who are HHonors Gold members. (That's actually the normal policy at this Hilton.) I will ask HHonors Gold members staying at the Atlanta Airport Hilton to PM me a week or so before the event, and I will provide that list to the Hilton. That will make doubly sure you get lounge access as an HH Gold member.

I have confirmed that their lounge is now open regular hours over the weekend. Last year it was closed over the weekend with changed hours due to the economy. This year it is back to regular hours.

Where you have questions/concerns about the Hilton, I'll help. My first priority request was to get free Internet, which they graciously agreed to. Our contract is signed, but I can still follow up on questions/concerns.

The Hilton is doing a lot to help us out, so we ask that you give consideration to staying with them for this event.

Thank you,
David H.
Additionally, Hilton Atlanta Airport is generous in their support of this event as all attendees, whether or not they are guests of the Hilton Atlanta Airport, will be able to park free of charge during the days of the event, as happened last year.

A block of rooms have been reserved for October 20, 2010 - October 25, 2010.

Please note that the special room rate for this event will be available until September 29 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.

Last edited by Canarsie; Jul 1, 2010 at 11:08 pm