FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta 777-200ER Business Elite seat help needed
Old Jun 16, 2010, 2:31 pm
DL2SXM
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by DLATL777
The biggest drawback for me about the second section is that it typically turns into a non-rev party. In fact, once flying paid J from NRT-ATL the FA assumed I was a non-rev, (I wasn't wearing a suit but jeans and a button down) and thus got my order after circling around the cabin for who she thought/read were paying passengers. After realizing her mistake, she apologized after stating that every single passenger in the second cabin was a non-rev besides yourself, so I just assumed. Of course I got whatever food was leftover at this point.
well, true that the 2nd half of the BE can fill up with non-revs but I've never had a problem with it turning into a party atmopshere. In fact Ive experienced just the opposite with a generally quiet and laid back older crowd.

Also, never had a problem with meal/beverage service and being mistaken as a non-rev. I'm clearly listed on the manifest as a diamond elte/skyteam plus member, so the FA's should know who is a non rev and who isnt.