FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport South - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jun 15, 2010, 5:47 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
I've been at this property a few times and it struck me as no better or worse than any of the other Hyatt Places I've been to recently. The cleaning failure noted in the OP is not representative of what I've experienced at this hotel, but I too would be unhappy if I had such an experience with a dirty room.

This hotel does seem to have higher prices than the other Hyatt Places I've been booking as of late.

If the price is not way out of whack and there is an interesting Hyatt promotion (as there is now), then I'll be using this property again if only because of Hyatt GP promotions.

On my next flight out of MSP, I am likely to be staying again at this property (if only to rack up some GP promotional award and get the bonus AA miles) and because it's not bad for an airport-area property.

From the hotel, it's even possible to walk to a light-rail station that connects downtown Minneapolis with the airport and the Mall of America -- that is if not wanting to take the hotel shuttle to the station and/or airport.

Last edited by GUWonder; Jun 15, 2010 at 5:58 pm