FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?
Old Jun 11, 2010, 4:47 am
Akulashark

Programs: United 1K, Delta PM, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, National Exec. Elite
Fraud

Originally Posted by SK AAR
the word "fraud" comes to mind...
So, the way these rates are established is the company calls Hilton and asks for a discount. Hilton asks how many bed nights per year they will promise. After that the company has to make the number of promised bed nights. When I have done this in the past, we renegotiate every year based on the utilization of the code. So if I promised 100 bed nights, and I used 200, I would ask for a few bucks more off the rate.

All of them require a corporate ID, luckily I work remotely and my ID is completely blank (for security reasons), its just an HID card on a lanyard.

If you believe you are defrauding Hilton you might be right, but you are helping the organization that Hilton has setup the rate with.

Now, who has more codes?

You can get them by calling in a reservation and saying you are with (insert corporation here that is nearby). Then look at your confirmation, there will be a corporate code listed.