FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jun 3, 2010, 12:02 pm
dvwing

Originally Posted by tzvika01
can i ask a quick question about the mint . when you max out a card. do you use a different card and then change the billing address to the new address you want to ship it to?

also if there was an issue with your credit card and didnt get the max coins and they blocked the account is there anything you can do to use that card to get coins? i have a amex spg card like that and i need to get the inital bonus. i would appreciate your help?
I have a question for you. What do you mean by maxing out your card? Do you mean that you spent all $12,500 allowed by the mint on coins on your card?

When you say there was an issue with your card an they blocked the account, can you explain that a little more?

The reason I ask is because I also have a new AMEX SPG card and just ordered $3,000 in coins. I also have other purchases on my card and it is not maxed out to the limit. I am afraid of what issues you are taking about and how and why they blocked it.