FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Missing your Chase Continental Debit Bonus-Signup Miles?
Old Jun 1, 2010, 7:16 pm
FriscoHeavy
Suspended

My problem was similar, but slightly different.

I opened the account and met the requirements - all miles posted within a month.

However, I opened the Business Account version about a week after I opened the personal account. After waiting about 3 months I started to get on their case about it. I threatened a lawsuit and did actually submit a complaint to the BBB (I let them know I'd be doing that as well). It got the ball rolling, but they kept saying I had received my 25K miles. Every document I sent had my business checking account info, sign up papers, etc, but they couldn't wrap their head around the idea that I had both a personal and business account that were each for the Bonus miles.

Finally after faxing my info daily and using the threat above, Chase responded and said "as a courtesy for your inconvenience, will will add the 25K miles to your Continental Airlines Presidential Plus Card".

I swear. Well they did post with my credit card statement closing so I didn't pursue it any further. I got my miles, just not in the manner I was supposed to. My Presidential Plus for Business Card has nothing to do with the Chase Business checking/debit account I opened in January.