FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accounts closed with nearly half million points
Old May 29, 2010, 5:22 pm
yyliu88

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
I manage my family accounts, but 99% of the activity is on my account. I also redeem quite a bit. I think about 200k in the last couple of weeks.

I know that some people book some of the refer a friend promos, and then consolidate the accounts later. Or sign up for all the promos for a new account, and then later will consolidate it. If any of this activity has gone on, I can certainly understand their wanting to nip it in the bud.

If you father only got 150k for 100 nights, I'd say you haven't been reading the forum enough. 150k for 25 or 30 nights would be decent, but for 100 nights, it's pitiful.
No, lots of promotion valid for US member only. In addition, he had a couple of stays with 20+ nights, he only get 15K for stay 18/15 nights and base points+Plat bonus, some hotels in china have very low base rate and last summer FFN, no base points at all. or some quarters where you earn max 20K bonus, so after max out, nothing else.