FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Milage Plus Visa - 50,000 Miles Sign Up Promotion
Old May 26, 2010, 5:19 am
RNE

Originally Posted by dinosims
...I was getting tired of waiting around, so today I called the direct number to a credit analyst, who couldn't find the app after searching in every way possible (SS, name, other Chase card). She was very confused about why one system would have the app on record and her's didn't, but didn't really have any suggestions other than to reapply and call back after 48 hours to the direct line to make sure that they received it. I'll have to give it another try....hopefully if the app never made it to the analysts, they didn't do a hard pull on the CR yet, so it won't show up on there twice. Good thing the online app is still around - hopefully this one will get submitted?
Originally Posted by dinosims
Reread my post (#777), RNE, and you'll see that it's well past the 48 hour window, and that my confusion stemmed from the fact that the automated system could see the app, while the analyst couldn't.
Originally Posted by deant
...Applied on the 19th. Automated system could see the application but the analyst could not...
Yeah. I'm pretty dense. Let me see if I have this right.

1. You applied for the 50K M+ Chase card.
2. The automated system verified Chase received your application.
3. The application specifically states in bold print: "DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION."
4. You submitted another application.

Do I have that about right?