FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Special Rates! NFAF Back On! Manually This Time!
Old May 22, 2010, 6:39 pm
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by tcook052
I think Jasper2009 laid out the how's and why's quite well in their previous post and I do have contacts at Fairmont I would use before considering anyone on FB. This promo as it was running in its previous form wasn't extended and that was all I was trying to note to previous poster. The NFAF code was discontinued so the thread title to me is somewhat misleading and it would be more correct to call it the Friends & Family promo rate instead but that's just MHO.
I would have called it the Friend and Family promo.. but the official document from Fairmont is still NFAF that is extended to December 31st, 2010, as sent out to all employees at Fairmont.. yes, you're right, it is different as it needs to be booked manually.. I have friends at Fairmont as well.. this is a nice resource, as one of my 'friends' is extending it to all members at Flyer Talk. In fact, I've had over 100 inquiries from Flyer Talk members, and definitely bookings have been happening. As I've said, PM me, I'll send you a link for FB friends, and get onto NFAF deals now!.. and no obligation free quotes!