FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Newark TSO steals cash from wheelchair bound woman.
Old May 22, 2010, 2:47 pm
danielonn

This is not right

Its not fair that we have to go through security and these TSA officials can steal from us? How would they like it if I stole their money and their personal items? Its not fair that they pry through our luggage stealing items and we have to follow the rules.

If I found out that a TSA official stole something from my luggage I would demand that I get the compensation today and I will ask that the Police be summoned and file a report and press charges. If someone steals from someone else then they can be charged so why not the TSA official?

Stealing from a wheelchair bound passenger is beyond disgusting its a sin. That officer needed to repay that person with his/her own personal check on the spot. If it was me I would have said I need that money as this is all I have since it was caught on camera I would say I had the money before submitting to the check and now I don't have it. I would cause a scene until I get my money back. I would say that I need the money for meals and the rest was for other items.

You get the point!