FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Halong Bay Cruise Recommendation
View Single Post
Old May 22, 2010, 8:30 am
gleff
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
This thread was briefly closed for moderator review and cleanup.

I've just done some significant cleanup of this thread, deleting whole posts and personal attacks from other replies.

I'm now re-opening this thread. Please keep in mind that the subject is recommendations for Halong Bay Cruises. That's a topic meant for helpful suggestions.

Offer your thoughts and recommendations, your experiences and preferences, your past trips whether or good bad. Thoughts on cost, booking, experience are all welcome.

This is not a thread for personal attacks and hitting below the belt. Certainly folks have disagreements over what is best, what constitutes best, and what would constitute an 'authentic' experience. but those conversations can be held without getting personally wrapped up in the outcomes.

And remember that the personal sniping (1) is not helpful to those looking for suggestions (2) reflects poorly on the person making those sniping comments and (3) jeopardizes one's posting privileges on Flyertalk.

With that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled topic for further discussion.

Regards,
Gary
aka gleff
Senior moderator