FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Blame Game: CO vs LX - OnePass: I Lose
View Single Post
Old May 20, 2010, 9:28 pm
PhillyPhlyer40

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
Originally Posted by channa
This is so true. CO Insider excepted, I don't think there's anyone else in the organization empowered to fix these sorts of predicaments. At least nobody who's accessible through the regular channels.

I can say that I have noticed a severe downturn in the arrogance and unwillingness to change/work around/make it right for this Plat* by anyone at CO. And you can no longer even get an agent to "talk" to a supervisor for you, let alone talk to one yourself.

At the risk of being flamed because so many on here LOVE COinsider-I can say that even HE has been rather reclusive lately-and wont answer simple emails to resolve TOTAL BS PROBLEMS at co!

Originally Posted by ijgordon
Unfortunately, this happens on other airlines as well. It's just a byproduct of a not-quite-perfect-integration of partner reward tickets and systems.

YES-this does happen. But no other airline does such a SH*TTY job of "service recovery" as CO. Sad to say, but I had booked UA flight on LH codeshare using US miles-something went wrong..way wrong. But US-as HORRIBLE as they are/were, made me whole. The agent was able to "pay" the higher amount of necessary miles from US, while only taking the saver amount-or something like that. Took about an hour, maybe more, but was RECOVERED well!